Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy | Call +1 805-221-8292
The Allegiant Airlines baggage policy for regular basic fares include the following:
Small personal items like wallet, portable computer wallet, or backpack – No money. The maximum size is 7 x 15 x 16 inches (17.8 x 38.1 x 40.6 inches)
1 carry bag such as a backpack, clothes bag, or tote bag – Subject to an application fee. Maximum size is 9 x 14 x 22 inches (22.9 x 35.6 x 55.9 centimetres)
- Checked baggage / Hold luggage – Applicable fees per bag increase with the number checked. Maximum size is 80 linear inches (203 centimetres) in height + width + length.Additional costs apply to bags weighing more than 40 pounds, sports equipment and / or large size / overload.
- Weight Loss and Oversize – Functional funds per bag depending on weight and size categories.
- Sports Equipment – Some items may have a running cost.
- Allegiant Airlines allows 1 person for one portable item – bag, purse, or backpack – for free – and one bag you ride with – subject to applicable payment as per Allegiant Airlines baggage policy.
The carry-on should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions. Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy | Call +1 805-221-8292
9 x 14 x 22 inches (22.9 x 35.6 x 55.9 centimetres) including handles and wheels.
Put it in the bin above or under the seat in front of you.
Personal items should not exceed the following size and weight restrictions. Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy | Call +1 805-221-8292
38 linear inches (16 x 15 x 7 in) or 96.5 centimetres (40.6 x 38.1 x 17.8 cm).
- Maximum weight: 25 lbs / 11.34 kg
- It fits under the seat in front of you
- The jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, useless items, and auxiliary items (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, carts, child restraints, etc.) are not included in your travel expenses. NOTE: Bulkhead seats do not have a lower seat, therefore, all luggage you have to carry must be placed in the upper bins during departure or arrival as per Allegiant Airlines baggage policy.
General information, fares, purchases, delays and cancellations:
For the purposes of this Customer Service Plan, “Allegiant” or “Carrier” means Allegiant Air, LLC, and “Passenger” or “Customer” means any person, other than group members, carried or carried on a plane with the permission of the Carrier. This Customer Service Plan applies to Allegiant charts on a regular basis, but does not apply to Allegiant chartered aircraft by other parties.
In the event of a cancellation of the flight, a delay of 30 minutes or more in the scheduled operation of the aircraft, or a departure of the flight to the airport other than originally planned, Allegiant will provide notification to affected passengers and the public within 30 minutes. after Allegiant notices this change.
* In all cases, notice will be provided at the boarding gate if the passengers concerned are present at the location, and at the Allegiant’s Reservations Center. when a person is contacted by telephone. Notice may also be given in any of the following ways, depending on which one applies most to the situation: telephone, email, letter, airport announcement, on-board announcement or written advice distributed at the airport.
* Note: If a fight is canceled a week or more before the scheduled departure date, notice will be given within 48 hours of the cancellation.
Allegiant makes every reasonable effort to reduce and bring loads into the application space on time and effectively. In the event that unloaded bags do not reach the same passenger plane, every reasonable effort will be made to return the luggage to the passenger within 24 hours. Allegiant will reimburse the passenger for costs incurred due to delays in delivery of goods as required by U.S. Department of Transportation regulations. (DOT) in the case of domestic airlines, and as required by international agreements in the case of international airlines. Allegiant will reimburse according to allegiant airlines baggage policy passengers for any fee charged to transport the bag if that bag is lost.
Allegiant requires a full payment while the time of registration. Allegiant does not allow bookings to be withheld unless full payment has been made at the time of booking. Allegiant may partner with foreign companies that provide financing in the form of payment of installments. In this case, Customers enter into a private agreement with the specified companies and must comply with their terms and conditions.
All travel expenses, hotel, car, luggage and accommodation costs, related booking fees, network company charges, Trip Flex if applicable, and taxes are non-refundable (subject to limited liability), and replacement or cancellation costs may apply. Please see the Passenger Cancel section below for more information.
Allegiant Airlines checked baggage / hold luggage policy details follow. Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy | Call +1 805-221-8292
Up to 4 bags may be pre-purchased.
Maximum dimensions per bag: 80 inches or 203 centimetres (length + width + height).
Measurements include wheels and handles.
Maximum weight in each bag: 40 pounds or 18 pounds.
Liquid and compressed oxygen are not allowed when boarding all Allegiant planes, in the closet and as luggage. This includes oxygen cylinders, canisters and tanks. Please note, ventilators, respirators, continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) equipment and Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POCs) are accepted as tested or passenger loads. The device may be transferred to a closet if the device is not safely stored under a seat in front of you or in an area above as per Allegiant Airlines baggage policy.
Fees. Allegiant Airlines Baggage Policy | Call +1 805-221-8292
According to allegiant airlines baggage policy Passengers with carry-on-bag will be charged its fees. The fees will be charged as per segment which consists of one take off and one landing. Unless your bag get lost or itinerary qualifies for cancellation without penalty, the carry on fees is non-refundable as per Allegiant Airlines baggage policy.
You can pay the fees online or at the airport. Allegiant Air offers passengers to pay for the carry-on before coming at the airport. You can save by reserving your baggage during the time of booking or by manage my travel at any time, as long as you have not checked in at the airport or taken out the print/downloaded your boarding pass.
If booked in advance with online payment, the fess for carry on bag are significantly lower.
Depending on arrivals at airports, Allegiant Air will charge cargo as follows:
- $ 18 to $ 34 – at the time of booking.
- $ 45 – before departure.
- $ 50 – at the airport.
Larger personal belongings and / or more than a hundred loads – $ 50 to $ 75.
Feature of bag tested at the gate – $ 0 to $ 75.
We are the best platform where you can book your flight in no time. We are giving the best Airline facility and have 2500+ satisfied customers.